Well, first I would like to introduce myself as Jamie (an Ehow writer) who freelance writes for extra cash that is deposited each month. My numbers are going up and right now I am averaging about $45-$50 a month, for doing nothing. I wrote the articles a couple of years ago...and this residual income is nice. Now...I just need to learn more SEO tricks to get my articles more views, which in turn equals more hits...which in turn equals more clicks...which well, you get it...equals more cash in my pocket. My goal is to start making about $200-$400 a month from people just finding my EHow articles via Google and other places...and then add more from there.
So far, it has definitely been worth the time and energy to do what I like anyway (which is write)...and make some side money! But I will say that I can't wait till the day till I can pay my rent from pieces I wrote years ago...which I have to say, is sweeeeetttt.
I hope you all will take some time to read the articles...at least the ones which interest you the most and learn something new or that it will provoke a thought in your mind. :) Let me know if there is something in particular that you'd like to write about. And, if you look to the right and bottom of this page...you will see some pics and links of my most popular articles of the masses.
Side note: Recently, I checked my Ehow page views for my 32 articles and found that I already have over 63,000 views and growing everyday! Thanks to all my avid readers and passers-by.
No comments:
Post a Comment